Complaints procedure

Questions, problems or complaints about us?

Do you have questions or comments about our services? Are you dissatisfied?
Please let us know.
We would like to talk to you and to reach a solution.

Is that not possible and are you left with questions or dissatisfaction? Or would you prefer to involve an independent person right away?
On that case contact the external complaints officer. For this we work together with Klacht&Company. The complaints officer will supervise the submission and further handling of your complaint in consultation with you.

How does the complaints officer work?

Submission of complaint
You start by submitting your complaint, preferably via the complaint form.
You can find this form on the P3NL website.
You can then mail the completed form to or send it by post to Klacht&Company, PO Box 3106, 2601 DC Delft.
If you are unable to access the internet yourself, you can request a paper copy of the complaint form from Complaint & Company by telephone (088 – 234 16 01). Do not forget to include your postal address.
Do you find it difficult to describe the complaint properly or would you prefer to discuss it first? Then you can of course also call the complaints officer on number 088 – 234 1601.

Exploration and consultation
The complaints officer listens to your complaint and inventorises what happened with you.
You discuss together what you want to achieve with your complaint and what appropriate steps are.
If the complaints officer takes further action, your consent is required.
The complaints officer works independently and impartially. He or she does not judge the complaint.
What you discuss with the complaints officer is confidential. You determine which information the complaints officer may pass on to others (and to us).

Further steps
The further handling of your complaint can take place in many ways. For example, sometimes a written exchange is appropriate, sometimes a mediation meeting under the supervision of the complaints officer. Sometimes it is also useful to ask the opinion of a content expert.
In principle, there is a period of 6 to 10 weeks for this process.

When all possible steps have been taken, you will receive a written message about the outcome of the complaint handling.
This closing message also lists any agreements that may have been made. For example, about how to resolve the complaint or how we will continue together in the future.

Not satisfied with the outcome?

Have you gone through the process with the deployment of the independent complaints officer and do you disagree with the outcome? Then you can submit the case for assessment to the external disputes committee for psychological and pedagogical care.
This committee will investigate and assess your complaint, during which both parties are heard. We must adhere to the outcome of this dispute procedure.
You may also request the binding judgment of the disputes committee in the event of a possible request for compensation on which we cannot reach agreement.
More information about the dispute procedure and the conditions that apply to it can be found in the aforementioned closing message and via

What are the costs?

There are no costs associated with calling in the complaints officer.
If you engage a mediator or advisor yourself, you will of course pay the costs yourself.
If you decide to go to the disputes committee after all, you pay a one-off amount for administration costs.

Other possibilities?

There are other options for dealing with your complaint or for receiving support.
The complaints officer can provide you with information about this.
Information can also be found on the P3NL website.

Your healthcare provider is affiliated with a national complaints and disputes regulation that meets the requirements of the Wkkgz (Quality of Complaints and Disputes Care Act) This complaints and disputes regulation has been drawn up by P3NL (Federation of psychologists, psychotherapists and educationalists) in collaboration with the NIP (Dutch Institute of Psychologists) and is aimed at mental health care with funding from the Healthcare Insurance Act (Zvw) or the Long-term Care Act (Wlz).
If the services of your care provider are financed in a different way, a check is first necessary to see whether the complaints and disputes regulation for psychological and pedagogical care of P3NL applies.
Check this with your healthcare provider or consult the complaints officer.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience.